10 lines Essay on My Country India in English

My Country India in English

10 lines essay on my country india in english

1. My Country is india.

2. India is the most popular country in the world.

3. Capital of India is the New Delhi.

4. India is most populated country after the china.

5. India's National animal is Tiger.

6. India's National bird is Peacock.

7. Peoples of my country are very honest.

8. Peoples of my country are very hard-working.

9. Himalayas are north of india.

10. My Country is an agricultural country.


Extra 10 Lines on essay on My Country India in English

1. My country is known by different name like- Hidustan , Bharat , India etc.

2. Currency of my country is Rupee.

3. India is also called 'land of festivals'.

4. India's Taj Mahal is in the list of 7 wonders of the world.

5. Largest city of my country india is Mumbai.

6. National Language of my country is Hindi.

7. India Flag is made by three colour - saffron, white and green.

8. Land Area of my country approx 32 Lakh km square.

9. So many festivals are celebrated in india.

10. Most spoken language in India is Hindi.


Paragraph on My Country in English 

My Country is india. India is the most well known country on the planet. Capital of India is the New Delhi. India is most populated nation after the china. India's National creature is Tiger. India's National bird is Peacock. People groups of my nation are straightforward. People groups of my nation are persevering. Himalayas are north of india. My Country is a horticultural country. Ten Lines essay on my country india in english.


Questions related to My country India

Q. Which language is most spoken language in India ?

Ans. Hindi 

Q. Land area of India.

Ans. Approx 32 Lakh km square.

Q. What is the currency of India ?

Ans. Rupee

Q. national animal of india ?

Ans. Tiger 

Q. What is the national Bird of india

Ans, Peacock

Q. Different names of India ?

Ans. Bharat , Hidustan etc.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

close