10 Lines Essay on My Favorite Animal | Write an essay on My Favorite Animal

Today we are going to write a 10 line essay on the topic my favorite animal, hope you will like this essay.                              

                      Topic : My Favorite Animal 


10 Lines Essay on My Favorite Animal


1.) My Favorite animal is Dog. Dog is a domestic animal. 

2.) He is a Faithful animal.

3.) It has four legs, straight ears and a tail. 

4.) It has sharp teeth.Dogs are not only animals but also pets.

5.) It guards the house of its owner all day.

6.) He gives respect to his owner.  he is a four legged animal.

7.) Dogs are of so many kinds:- Grey Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull dogs , lap dogs etc.

8.) It has four legs, straight ears and a tail. It has sharp teeth.

9.)It has powerful sense of smelling and hearing.

10.)Each dogs is with a different nose print. A dog is an omnivores animal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

close